Notice: Between April 1, 2022, and October 31, 2022, PVTA will be expanding Dial A Ride service as part of a pilot program. New Dial A Ride hours are Monday through Saturday from 8am until 7pm. Trips must conclude at 7pm. There will be no trips booked to begin after 6:30pm. For the duration of the pilot, Saturday Dial A Ride service will be provided only in communities that also have active paratransit service on Saturdays.
B79 Notice: Due to staffing issues, effective May 13, 2022, the B79 will operate on Monday’s, Thursday’s and Friday’s until further notice. Also, the B79 will operate with smaller vehicles until further notice. We apologize for any inconvenience. Click here to view photos of the vehicle that is in operation.
UMass Transit - Effective Friday, May 13 to Sunday, May 29
|30: Reduced Service|
|31: Reduced Service|
|33: Full Service|
|34: No Service|
|35: No Service|
|36: Full Service|
|38: No Service (apart from special finals buses on 5/19-20, and 5/23-24)|
|45: Reduced Service|
|46: Reduced Service|
Springfield Area Transit Important Notice
|WSU Shuttle: No Service starting Tuesday, May 10th|
|P11: No Service starting Friday, May 20th|
|G73E: Five College ID valid for fare payment until Tuesday, May 24th|
Springfield & Northampton Area Schedule Updates
Click here to view the Schedule Updates for Springfield and Northamtpon that are ongoing due to the national staffing shortage.
Amherst-Worcester Intercity Service
Enhanced Ware-Palmer Route
PVTA, in partnership with the Quaboag Connector, added endhanced service on the Ware-Palmer Route.
- Increases the number of round trips (from 1 to 2) to Eastfield Mall. A morning and afternoon trip will be provided.
- Provides 4 trips (instead of 3 trips) to Three Rivers.
- Adds service down Park Steet to Dollar General and back via South Main Street 4 times daily.
- Increases round trips between Palmer Big Y and Ware Walmart from 4pm to 7pm.
- Adds service to Bondsville. with 4 trips to Bondsville daily.
- Provides enhanced service to Ware Center.
- Provides same day flex route service along the flex route.
- Click here to view the updated Ware-Palmer schedule.
- Click here to view the new map.
- The Flex Route will provide service within ¾ mile of the fixed route
- Riders must call at least 2 hours in advance of the requested trip.
- Riders will be picked up at the most accessible location near the trips point of origin.
- Service cannot be provided on one way streets, where the vehicle cannot turn around, on streets that are too narrow, or where navigating the road presents challenges.
- Flex Rides must fit within the route’s existing schedule and rider capacity.