Information Page of PVTA
Updated Ware - Palmer Circular Schedule Service starting Sunday, 9/1
The WP schedule has been streamlined to provide a simpler format.
Springfield Area Schedule Changes Starting Sunday, 8/ 25
|Loop||Trip times from Union Station to MGM are shorter, and trip times from the Quadrangle to Union Station are longer. This results in modified departure and arrival times from Union Station, as well as from MGM (outbound only). No changes to frequency of departures.||Loop schedule|
|G2E||Frequency of departures has increased from every 60 minutes to every 50 minutes.||G2E schedule|
|B7S||Mason Square is no longer a timepoint, but is still serviced normally.||B7S schedule|
|B7||Saturday express service only: Outbound routing (to Eastfield Mall) uses Robbins Rd, Cottage St, and Harvey St to travel between Page Blvd and Boston Rd. Inbound routing (to Union Station) has not changed. No changes to bus stops or departure times.||B7 schedule|
UMass Transit Schedule Information Starting Tuesday, September 3
|Rt 30||• One minute was added to the FAC to Cowles Lane trips between 8am and 7pm.|
• One minute was added to the Cowles Lane to Town Hall runtime between 11am and 6pm.
|Rt 30 schedule|
|Rt 31||• One minute was added to the FAC to Cowles Lane trips between 8am and 8pm.||Rt 31 schedule|
|Rt 33||• One minute was added to the FAC to Cowles Lane route between 8am and 7pm.||Rt 33 schedule|
|Rt 38||• On full service evenings, split the Hampshire College layover to 5 minutes in each direction (previously 10 minutes outbound).|
• On weekends (both full and winter) before 8pm, moved some of the Hampshire College layover to Mount Holyoke College so that there is a 10 minute timecheck at Mount Holyoke.
|Rt 38 schedule|
|Rt 39||• Some slight changes in some times for more effective transfers with the 38.||Rt 39 schedule|
|• Schedule adjustments were made for the trips at 12:25pm, 2:30pm, 4:20pm, 5:40pm, and 7:10pm from UMass to improve on-time performance.|
• Changed 8:10am Belchertown Center departure to 8:15am and shifted adjacent times accordingly (previously there was no timecheck in Belchertown Center for this trip).
• Reduced Gatehouse Rd departure by one minute for all but the first two trips.
• Reduced APO to SAB travel times to 5 minutes for all trips except the trips departing Belcheretown at 1:05pm and 7:50pm. These two trips will have travel times reduced to 4 minutes.
|Rt 45 schedule|
|Rt 46||• During full service, the route was adjusted on the afternoon trip to return to UMass via Sunderland Rd (previously via Townehouses).|
• Tightened SAB to North Amherst Center travel time in the morning by one minute and added one minute to the Cliffside to South Deerfield travel time.
|Rt 46 schedule|
Updated R44 Service Effective Sunday, September 1, 2019
|Click here to view the R44 schedule.|
|Loop||R44 is operating a loop through Florence. Click to view the map. (Opens in a new window.)|
|Direction||The R44 splits into two loops, running clockwise and counter-clockwise.|
|New Stop||Bus stops at Rocky Hill Cohousing between Hampshire County House of Corrections and Florence Heights.(Weekdays only)|
|Starting Place||The Salvo House continues to receive the first and last bus.|
|Schedule||The route increases in length from 60 minutes to 70 minutes. No changes are made for Saturday and Sunday service to either the schedule or route and no changes to VA Service.|